Request A Quote
Basic Wireless System
This wireless system puts optimum security at your family's fingertips. Lynx arms and disarms with push-button ease and has a voice response system that speaks to you in plain English. The sleek, attractive unit blends with any decor and can be placed on a wall or tabletop. Since it's wireless, installation is complete in a few hours.
Basic Hardwire System
Our hardwired system from Honeywell is practically maintenance free. VISTA features single button operation and the expandable system may be customized to meet your home or business needs and budget.
Whether you select a hardwire or wireless system, these Honeywell products have many enhanced features such as:
- Voice response keypads
- Single-button operation
- Key fob controls
- Family Message Center, allows the recording and retrieving of voice messages at the keypad
- Scheduling, turns lights on or off at specified times and can act as an alarm clock or remind you of appointments.
- Cell backup communications where cell coverage is available. Extra monitoring cost applies.
No matter what your budget, PowerGuard Security can design a system to meet your needs.
Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
Allows users to have a lifeline while retaining their independence. The call button pendant may be worn as a bracelet or necklace. A simple press of the button notifies the monitoring center that assistance is needed. A monitoring center representative contacts the user then proceeds with the appropriate action. At installation the user designates whether the call will be to call a neighbor, family member or 911. The equipment also reports inactivity and offers custom programmable Emergency alarms for up to 16 users.
Available for purchase or lease:
- $124.95 plus tax
- $14.95 monthly monitoring for HEMC members;
- $15.95 monthly monitoring for non-members
Two-year contract required upon credit approval. One year financing with monitoring, followed by one year of monitoring only. Thereafter, monthly monitoring will continue until cancelled.
- $26.10 for 12 months (HEMC member)
- $27.10 for 12 months (non-members)
- $19.95 per month (same price whether HEMC member or not)
- No upfront cost
- No contract
- HEMC owns and maintains the PERS equipment
- If customer decides they don't want the PERS, just return the equipment